- Dairy intolerant?
- Enjoy nut mylks?
- Don’t like the chemicals/rancid nuts/additives they use in many store-bought options?
Making your own nut mylk is super EASY 🙂
Avoid the nasties. Know the quality.
And, it’s super fresh and YUMMY.
The fun part is you can vary the nuts you ’mylk’.
You could go wild, try and blend two together. Mix and match, remembering to always rotate.
Choose your own secret ingredients to add some “sugar and spice” to taste:
To naturally sweeten
To add an extra bounce in your step
- Add the nuts to a bowl, cover with filtered water and a pinch of salt and put in the fridge overnight. (unless already activated* such as 2DIE4 Activated Cashew Nuts, if so, skip to #3)
- Rinse the nuts using fresh filtered water.
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend on high until the mixture is deliciously smooth. **
- Pour into a glass bottle.
- Refrigerate until cool, shake and ENJOY.
*See our blog: Activated almonds are a healthy snack: what are activated nuts?
**For some nuts such as almonds/macadamia, you may need to put the mixture into a nut bag or cheese cloth, rest it in a strainer and allow that liquid to separate from the nuts. Cashew’s are softer, so this step is usually not necessary.
Extra tip: Use the nut pulp for making other delicious delights such as protein balls, muffins or pancakes.