Meet the Kappi Safety Razor. Modern, sleek and durable with a firm focus on reducing our collective environmental footprint, these safety razor represents everything they stand for at Kappi.
Now you too can enjoy the smoothest, irritation-free shave of your life while using the best looking safety razor on the market.
Included with every razor is a 10-pack of replacement razor blades which should last around 70 shaves (5-7 shaves per blade).
How to Use
How to use your new Safety Razor :
1. Unpack your safety razor.
2. With dry hands, hold onto either side of the razor head and unscrew the handle anti-clockwise to loosen. The base will disconnect from the head.
3. Once the razor is disassembled, carefully unwrap the blade and place it onto the head of the razor.
4. After the blade is in place, reassemble the razor by screwing the handle clockwise to tighten.
5. Get shaving! For a smooth shave, we recommend soaking your skin with warm water, using a shave cream/gel/oil (or bar of soap) and take it slow! Be especially careful when shaving around ankles, knees etc. Use your razor on an angle (different for different areas) and apply very little to zero pressure.
6. Once the blade begins to dull, replace your blade and put your used blade in a glass jar to store and eventually recycle.
About the Brand
Who would have thought that a razor would be beautiful? Kappi’s range of razors are for ‘pinterest’ making us feel part of a photo shoot when we use them.
Stunning coloured metals; the old-school blades, along with the easy to hold handle;…. our imaginations got lost in a world of old movies.
The gorgeous couple Emily and Fred have created a range (from Melbourne) that transports you to a life that is filled with simplicity and grace. The finishes on their whole range adds a stunning touch we couldn’t resist.
Jivita Pty Ltd acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land on which we meet and create, the Wurundjeri people. We pay our respect to their elders past, present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people today.
All content on our website is provided for information purposes only. Our site is not intended as a substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist or other licensed healthcare professionals. To read our Terms and Disclaimers, please head to the contact page or click here for more information.